20051129

My 2nd link

The second link on my blog goes to "Michael". A self described junior Doctor in Australia who has the guts to say he might be a disturbed mind.

However this man, with at least some medical expertise, has some properties that I describe as valuable. He also possesses a questioning mind. His viewpoint might become valuable if Birdflu becomes a reality.

Visit (here) if you want to know what piqued my interest. The man is telling us the threat from Birdflu is being underplayed. Visit my link to his site if you want to discover some of his viewpoints on world politics. He has an interesting if uneducated viewpoint on world politics. But he is still a youth, he'll learn. But his medical expertise already eclipses anything I will ever know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Thank you kindly for providing a link to my weblog and for taking an interest in some of my entries. Furthermore, congratulations on having an excellent blog yourself!

Although I cannot really deny the charge of being "uneducated" in international politics (having never studied it formally at a tertiary level), I at least flatter myself that my arguments are well considered and ethically consistent, from my point of view.

It is perhaps a truism that our estimation of another person's intelligence is directly proportional to how much their opinions match your own. In this case, I cannot help but notice that you are using the same blogger template as me. Great minds think alike...

;-)

Best regards,
Michael Tam
vitualis' Medical Rants

12/01/2005 12:03:00 AM  
Blogger Little David said...

Heck Michael,

I am glad you took my comment for what it was.

However my endorsement is worthless. Few people read my blog.

12/02/2005 05:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home