20071122

I Will Run for President

Due to the urging of God, I am running for the office of President of the United States.

I have decided that I will attempt this effort first in the Democratic caucus in the state of Iowa. If this attempt is going to be "serious" I need for some volunteers to serve as delegates in the Democratic convention. While I am hopeful that eventually I will find a way to fund such delegates expenses at the convention, I can not promise this. If the snowball starts rolling, I think I can find a way to fund your expenses. But if the snowball melts as it starts, I have to admit that you will be on your own.

"We" need to prove to the Democratic Party that we are a force to be reckoned with in Iowa. We are getting a late start.

Only by coming "out of nowhere" in Iowa can we convince the American electorate that we are a force to be reckoned with.

Why Democrats? Because nearly every person that I would select as vice-President is a Democrat. Because it is easier in the Democrat Party for moderates to swamp "the base" then it is in the Republican Party.

However, if I manage to "steal" the Democratic majority in Iowa I will have proved my metal. With such an effort I will have proven my ability to impact the national vote. The threat will be "me" as the Democrat or "me" as the Independent.

I need help. I need Iowa citizens who are willing to serve as delegates at the Democratic National Convention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home